International course: Optics, Forces & Development
5 - 14 March 2024 | Santiago, Chile
The Course Optics, Forces & Development aims at training a selected group of students, postdocs and junior investigators in theoretical and practical aspects of in vivo microscopy and strategies for the visualization and manipulation of forces in developing tissues. It offers a stimulating inter-disciplinary environment that gathers specialists from the fields of developmental biology, physics, computer science, & electrical engineering.
- Principle of Optics
- In vivo imaging
- Image processing and analysis
- Cell and tissue mechanics
- Physical modelling
- Development and tissue morphogenesis
- Stems cells
- Fish embryo models (zebrafish, killifish)
Selected participants will have a registration fee-waiver to attend the Latin American Developmental Biology Conference
- Application Deadline: November 29th 2023.
- Notification of Selected Students: Second week of December, 2023.
You can find all the information about the course HERE